Keith has written two of the most widely praised books on growth company leadership and management. The Breakthrough Company, his five-year study of more than 7000 growth companies was a #1 Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestseller. Bounce: The Art of Turning Tough Times into Triumph has been called “…the definitive playbook for challenging times.”
How to elevate a growing business to undreamt-of levels... Think Good to Great for those still small enough to think big.
Bob Eckert, Mattel CEO
Strikingly insightful...the definitive playbook for these challenging times.
Kevin Reilly, Entertainment President, Fox Broadcasting
SHOULD YOU BUILD STRATEGY LIKE YOU BUILD SOFTWARE?
Strategic planning is dead, strategy has never been more important—argues Keith in his article on new models of strategic planning in the MIT Sloan Management Review. Emerging strategy-making techniques often mirror recent breakthroughs in software development—which emphasize a dynamic and iterative approach that enables companies to constantly integrate new perspectives, insights, and knowledge into their strategic models
Keith was a regular contributor to Businessweek (now Bloomberg Businessweek).
SELECT TITLES INCLUDE
- When Failure is Not an Option
- Diagnosing Workaday Insanity
- How Strengths Become Weaknesses
- Lessons From The Anti-Mentor
- The Best People and How to Hire Them
- A Better Scheme for Strategic Planning
- How Resilient Leaders Manage Anxiety
- To Survive a Crisis, Embrace the 'Bounce'
- The Psychology of Great CEOs
- Preparing for Your Second Act